• Graduate of Nursing or allied course/s
• Good customer service and presentation skills
• Familiar with basic medication, hospital procedures, and surgeries
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• A graduate of any 4-year Business Course
• Experience from Life Insurance is not required but an advantage
Group Insurance Assistant
• A graduate of 4-year course from a reputable University
• At least 3 months of working experience in the Life Insurance Industry
• Ability to operate Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate and interact in a professional manner
• A graduate of any 4-year course
• Fresh graduates may be considered
Net Programmer (Project Based)
• A graduate of BS Computer Science or Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or any 4-year IT related course
• .Net Programming Skills
• Two or more years experience as a computer programmer with demonstrated abilities in customer software analysis, design and development – C#.Net, ASP .Net and SQL Oracle
• With at least 2-years experience in Life Insurance related system/s
We believe everyone should have the chance to live the life they best imagine. The path that we follow in First Life leads to greater possibilities and fulfillment. We are searching for men and women with utmost integrity and who will uphold our valued traditions and absolute commitment to serving our customers.
Interested in being part of the First Life family?
Fill out this form to get you started.