Careers - Corporate
We are a dynamic provider of financial protection products and services with alliances with Swiss Life and with one of the world’s largest reinsurer, Munich Re. We take pride in providing clients with world-class personalized service which only our agents and employees can deliver.
- BS Computer Science or Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or any 4 tear IT Related Course
- Two (2) or more years experience as a computer programmer with demonstrated abilities in custom software analysis, design and development – Oracle PL/SQL and SQL*Plus, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET framework. ASP.NET, Visual C# and Toad
- Experience in major computer operating systems, relational database management system specifically in Oracle 11g, client/server environment, and spreadsheet software packages
- Graduate of 4 year college course
- Fresh graduate or at least 6 months working experience in the Life Insurance industry
- Ability to operate Microsoft word and Excel
- Ability to communicate and interact in a professional manner
- Patient & fast learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or allied course
- Fresh Graduates and/or No work experience Required
- Must have knowledge in Life Contingencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Macros
- College graduate preferably major in Economics or Business Management or Marketing or other related fields
- Completion of LOMA 1&2 courses and other industry-related seminars/courses
- At least five year work experience in Life insurance business (admin/sales)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication and other related courses.
- Must be familiar with social reporting tools, the ability to pull reports, analyze and leverage information to drive subsequent campaigns.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing social media accounts and digital platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or other applications for basic graphic design.
- With E-commerce background and Copywriting is an advantage
- Must have basic knowledge on launching and optimizing social ad campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Must be BS Computer Science or Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or any 4-year IT Related Course Student
- Knowledgeable in Computer Programming
- With knowledge or experience using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL*Plus, Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET framework. ASP.NET, Visual C# and Toad is an advantage
- Willing to work from home with stable internet connection
Interested in being part of the First Life family?
Fill out this form to get you started.