Group Insurance

Provide your organization with greater financial stability

Group Yearly Renewable Term

Highly advisable for business organizations and corporations looking to enhance their internal employee benefits program. This plan is focused on life protection, with additional riders that can be attached to further enhance the coverage.

Basic Features:

Family Protection:
Guaranteed coverage for as long as connected to employer or group

Accidental Death Benefit:
Double the amount of coverage if death is due to accident

Disability Benefit:
Lump sum amount is paid in the case of total and permanent disability

Disability Rider:
Monthly income for those who become totally and permanently disabled

Burial Benefit:
Assistance with burial expenses

Critical Illness Benefit:
Receive Living Benefits upon diagnosis of any of the 35 defined critical illness*

Medical Reimbursement:
In case of accidents, get a return of expenses up to the annual maximum limit

Group Hospitalization Plan:
Covered medical and hospital expenses of an employee or member in case of sickness or accident

Group Deposit Fund:
Provides retirement and separation benefits that are given to replace employee income

*Living benefit upon first diagnosis of any of the defined 35 critical illnesses, in addition to long term life insurance protection. Payment of 10% of sum insured upon first diagnosis of coronary angioplasty. The remaining 90% of the sum insured will be paid upon first diagnosis of any of the other 34 critical illnesses:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Apallic Syndrome (Unresponsive Wakefulness Syndrome, UWS)
Aplastic Anaemia
Bacterial Meningitis
Benign Brain Tumour
Chronic Liver Disease
Chronic Lung Disease

Coronary Angioplasty
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
Heart Valve Surgery
HIV due to Blood Transfusion
Loss of Limbs
Loss of Speech

Major Burns
Major Head Trauma
Major Organ Transplant
Medullary Cystic Disease
Motor Neurone Disease
Multiple Sclerosis
Muscular Dystrophy
Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
Parkinson’s Disease

Poliomyelitis (Polio)
Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Renal Failure
Surgery to Aorta